Cycling, both indoors and outdoors, is a great fitness exercise and can be fun on your own or with a group of friends.
Reasons to Cycle:
1) It’s a great fat burner, burning around 500 calories an hour.
2) Cycling is less stressful on your joints (particularly your knees) than other forms of cardiovascular exercise, such as tennis or running.
3) It boosts your circulation transporting oxygen-rich blood around your body.
4) Cycling outdoors, particularly en-route from A to B is great for the environment if you’d intended on driving or taking public transport, and of course is cheaper too!
5) Cycling is great at reducing stress.